RACHEL’S PROUDLY ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF ITS NEW FAT FREE BIG POT YOGURT RANGE
Britain’s much-loved organic dairy brand launches three new Fat Free yogurt flavours
Rachel’s is very proud to announce the exciting launch of its new Fat Free yogurt range, arriving in stores from April 2012. Rachel’s yogurt aficionados will now be able to pamper their tastebuds and experience guilt free luxury by choosing from three fabulous, fat free, fruity combinations; Peach and Passionfruit, Strawberry and Rhubarb, and Blackcurrant.
Certified Organic by the Soil Association, there are no colourings, artificial flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners. So, unlike many fat free dairy products, there’s no aspartame – only the very best, naturally organic ingredients will do. Containing 0% fat but still maintaining Rachel's signature rich texture and real flavours, these yogurts are the ideal choice for those unwilling to compromise on taste.
Fat Free Peach and Passionfruit
A deliciously fat free yogurt combined with sweet and juicy organic peaches and complimented with passion fruit. This taste sensation is full of goodness and has a refreshingly zesty finish that makes it perfect to savour on its own or in a variety of desserts:
Fat Free Strawberry and Rhubarb
- Baked Peach & Passionfruit Cheesecake: Blend into cream cheese, mix with a little extra passion fruit pulp and then bake. Chill and serve cold with a sweet peach coulis.
- Baked Cinnamon Peaches: Bake halved and pitted peaches with a sprinkling of cinnamon, organic brown sugar and butter, and serve warm with chilled Peach and Passion Fruit yogurt.
A revitalising fat free yogurt made with sweet and ripe organic strawberries and juicy rhubarb. This intensely flavoursome yogurt is charmingly delectable and perfect for spooning straight from the pot, or served with a variety of desserts:
Fat Free Blackcurrant
- Strawberry & Rhubarb Chilled Mousse: Blend with carefully folded egg whites and a little extra sugar, then simply chill for a few hours.
- Strawberry & Rhubarb Yogurt Cake: Add to a ground almond based cake with orange and lemon zest, fresh strawberries and lightly poached rhubarb, blend together with the yogurt and bake. Serve warm with strawberry coulis and cream.
Back by popular demand, this former Limited Edition flavour is bursting with berry goodness and guarantees to leave you feeling invigorated. A refreshing experience, this yogurt is perfectly enjoyed on its own, in a healthy breakfast smoothie or as a dessert accompaniment:
- Blackcurrant Pavlova: Use the yogurt as a topping instead of cream - the sharp contrast goes perfectly with the deliciously sweet and irresistible meringue.
- Blackcurrant Frozen Yogurt: Blend with a little cream or crème fraîche and pour straight into your ice-cream machine or container.
Andrew Curzon, Rachel’s Marketing Manager, commented: “The Limited Edition Fat Free Blackcurrant proved to be so popular with our customers that we regularly receive requests for its return. We’ve listened to this and are not only bringing back the product, but we’ve created a Fat Free range consisting of three real flavours combined with our signature rich texture which we are extremely proud of and hope will be just as popular.”
Rachel’s new fat free creations are availablein Tesco from March and all other major supermarkets from May, priced at £1.59 for 450g big pot.
View all press releases for Rachel's